Small Biotechnology Company
New leadership needed an audit of internal operations and capabilities.
- Adjusted vendor contracts saving 120k
- Streamlined internal sales ops
- Resolution of CRM issues
- Training of internal teams to hand off improved capabilities
Publicly Traded Midsized Organization, Pre-Launch - Oncology
Project management and delivery of all sales/marketing operations functions.
- Targeting, sizing and geo design completed
- Veeva Essentials deployed in 8 weeks
- Roles and responsibilities, field expectations, behavioral guides completed
- Incentive plan designed and implemented
- Improved customer interactions
- Global POC at top 5 pharma for new capability
- Retained as commercial advisor for Aktana
- Eliminated friction with analytical teams by changing messaging
Small public Biotechnology company - Solid Tumor Oncology
Pharmacy partnership evaluation needed with drive time and geocoding of locations required.
Partner with VP of Ops to design routing and selection for the mixing pharmacy partners.
- Ensured 85% or greater mixing pharmacy availability for target audience as back up to their existing capabilities
- Providing mapping and roll out messaging for sales teams
- Providing ad-hoc support in discussions with multiple pharmacy partners
Publicly traded midsized organization, pre-launch - Hematologic Oncology
- Org design internal and external
- Capability design and vendor selection
– Fleet, CRM, Sunshine Act, etc..
- Saved client 700k annually over next vendors pricing
- Ongoing management of alignments and incentives.
- Client relationship is 4 years and ongoing